At Waldorf Astoria Monarch Beach Resort & Club, we know that pets are part of the family and we are happy to welcome your four-legged friend at our pet-friendly hotel. Please read our guidelines below and feel free to contact us directly at 1.800.722.1543 for additional information.
If required, please know that our Concierge will be delighted to connect you with a trusted pet sitting service.
Information for Guests Bringing Pets to the Resort
- One to two pets, under a combined weight of 70 pounds, are welcome at the resort
- Pets may not be left alone in guest rooms at any time (our Concierge is happy to provide local pet sitting service referrals)
- Pets must be leashed or in a carrier and attended by the owner at all times
- Pets are not permitted at any of the resort’s indoor dining facilities, resort pools, resort trams, Monarch Bay Beach Club, public beaches or spa at any time
- As a safety precaution during the COVID-19 pandemic, we encourage our guests with dogs to not allow other guests to pet their animals during their visit to Waldorf Astoria Monarch Beach Resort & Club
A one-time, non-refundable, cleaning fee of $200 USD per stay plus a $75 per night fee, will be charged to all resort guests with pets. Guests are responsible for any damage incurred by their pet. Please contact the resort for additional information at 1.800.722.1543.
*Service dogs are considered working animals. Animals whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under ADA regulations.