Please rest assured that when you visit Waldorf Astoria Monarch Beach Resort & Club, we are ready. The Hilton CleanStay program brings an industry-defining standard of cleanliness and disinfection to this property, providing peace of mind for our guests and members. In addition, our safety protocols have been informed by the public health and epidemiology experts at the University of California Irvine and certified by the California Hotel & Lodging Association, with international certification from the Global Biorisk Advisory Council.
From the time you arrive with mobile check-in, to your experiences at the restaurants, pools and beach, you will see that your safety is our priority. All resort employees are required to wear masks, and according to current State of California guidelines, guests are required to wear face coverings in both indoor and outdoor public spaces. Our safety protocol will be updated when state guidelines are amended.
- Hilton CleanStay: Enhanced cleanliness and disinfection with Hilton CleanStay a program to deliver an industry-leading standard of cleanliness and disinfection in Hilton properties across the world. New elevated processes and Team Member training have been developed with RB, maker of Lysol and Dettol, to help Waldorf Astoria Monarch Beach Resort & Club guests enjoy an even cleaner and safer stay from check-in to check-out. If you would like to learn more about Hilton CleanStay program please visit https://www.hilton.com/en/corporate/cleanstay.
- Guest Rooms: After a rigorous cleaning protocol with 79 points of disinfection, your guestroom is safety sealed for arrival. Housekeeping services and turndown are provided when you are not present and you may opt-out of service if you wish.
- Dining: Per California State Guidelines, our restaurants are currently offering in-door dining at 50% capacity as well as outdoor seating at Bourbon Steak, Monarch Bay Beach Club, AVEO Table + Bar, Part + Parcel and Sombra.
- Recreation: The Monarch Pool and Family Pool areas are capacity-controlled with physically distanced seating arrangements and all chairs at the pools and beach are disinfected between use. For a more private experience, luxurious pool cabanas are also available to reserve. Our oceanfront golf experience features a touchless arrival with carts disinfected and ready.
- Fitness: The Athletic Club is open 24 hours a day, with physical distancing protocol in place and masks required.
- Service Team: All resort employees are certified in the CleanStay program protocol and undergo daily temperature and health screening checks. Employees wear PPE for your safety.
Resort Service Update
We offer guests and members the best of everything without ever leaving the resort's self-contained 175-acre grounds.
- Monarch Bay Beach Club: Per California state guidelines, this restaurant is currently offering outdoor seating and in-door dining at 50% capacity.
- Bourbon Steak: Per California state guidelines, this restaurant is currently offering outdoor seating and in-door dining at 50% capacity.
- AVEO Table + Bar: Per California state guidelines, this restaurant is currently offering outdoor seating and in-door dining at 50% capacity.
- Pools: The Monarch & Family pools are open with capacity controls and physical distancing protocol and Sombra Cafe is open (hours vary).
- Monarch Beach Golf Links: The 18-hole oceanfront Monarch Beach Golf Links is open.
- Athletic Club: The Athletic Club is open 24 hours daily, with physical distancing and mask requirements in place.
- Fitness Classes: A full schedule featuring more than 40 weekly fitness, yoga & meditation classes is available, all held outdoors with fresh ocean breezes. In accordance with updated City guidelines, masks are optional when participating in group fitness classes. For your safety, physical distancing is being observed.
- Activities: A complete schedule of wellness, culinary, outdoor, and family activities is available.
- Spa: The new Waldorf Astoria Spa will debut early summer 2021.