Please rest assured that when you visit Waldorf Astoria Monarch Beach Resort & Club, we are ready. The Hilton CleanStay program brings an industry-defining standard of cleanliness and disinfection to this property, providing peace of mind for our guests and members. In addition, our safety protocols have been informed by the public health and epidemiology experts at the University of California Irvine and certified by the California Hotel & Lodging Association, with international certification from the Global Biorisk Advisory Council.
From the time you arrive with mobile check-in, to your experiences at the restaurants, pools and beach, you will see that your safety is our priority. Here is an overview of current safety practices with highlights of all the services available on our 175-acre campus:
- Hilton CleanStay: Enhanced cleanliness and disinfection with Hilton CleanStay a program to deliver an industry-leading standard of cleanliness and disinfection in Hilton properties across the world. New elevated processes and Team Member training have been developed with RB, maker of Lysol and Dettol, to help Waldorf Astoria Monarch Beach Resort & Club guests enjoy an even cleaner and safer stay from check-in to check-out. If you would like to learn more about Hilton CleanStay program please visit https://www.hilton.com/en/corporate/cleanstay.
- Guest Rooms: After a rigorous cleaning protocol with 79 points of disinfection, your guestroom is safety sealed for arrival. Housekeeping services and turndown are provided when you are not present and you may opt-out of service if you wish.
- Dining: Bourbon Steak, Monarch Bay Beach Club, AVEO Table + Bar, 33N, Part + Parcel and Sombra are all open
- Beach Club: The Monarch Bay Beach Club is open with ocean sports equipment rentals and instruction available and the restaurant serving lunch and dinner
- Spa: The new Waldorf Astoria Spa opens for resort guests as of June 23. We look forward to welcome locals and outside guests into the spa soon.
- Golf: The 18-hole oceanfront Monarch Beach Golf Links is open
- Recreation: The Monarch Pool and Family Pool areas are fully open
- Fitness: The Athletic Club is open 24 hours a day and a complete schedule of group wellness and fitness classes is available
- Service Team: All resort employees are certified in the CleanStay program protocol and undergo daily temperature and health screening checks. Employees wear PPE for your safety.