We strive to provide our guests with an unmatched experience. To ensure that you enjoy every minute of your stay, please read our resort policies carefully before booking a reservation. If you have any additional questions, please contact us directly at 1-800-722-1543.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
Check-in: 4:00 p.m.
Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
Waldorf Astoria Monarch Beach Resort & Club has a daily resort charge of $55 that includes the following:
- Signature group fitness classes
- Digital access to over 3,000 newspaper & magazine publications worldwide
- Woodie tram to the exclusive Monarch Bay Beach Club
- Tram rides to Salt Creek Beach
- Beach host service with towels, chairs & umbrellas
- Beach games & activities
- Outdoor Athletic Club, open daily 6am -8pm
- Laundering of work out gear. Includes: 2 shirts, 2 pairs of pants and/or shorts, 1 sports bra and 1 pair of socks daily per room. Anticipated 24-hour turnaround.
- House bikes with self-guided local tours on a first-come basis
- Discounted green fees, savings on Flex Set rentals, & preferred tee times at Monarch Beach Golf Links
- In-room coffee & tea
- Two bottles of water per day, refreshed at turndown
- Overnight shoeshine
- Local & toll-free calls
- Complimentary for day use with validation
- $18 for day use without validation
- $60 for overnight guests
- Two universal electric vehicle chargers and three Tesla chargers for guests' convenience
Guest registration and check-in are restricted to those 21 years of age or older with valid identification.
CREDIT/DEBIT CARD POLICY
Debit and Credit cards will be authorized at check-in for the amount of your stay, plus an amount to cover incidentals. The authorization will hold the funds until check out, at which time the amount actually incurred during the stay will be charged. Authorized amounts may take up to 30 days after departure to be released by your bank or financial institution and the hotel will not be responsible for any resulting fees or charges.
Rollaway beds are adult size and available for a fee of $50 per night. The following room types have sufficient space for rollaway beds: all King bedded Signature Guestrooms, One Bedroom Suites, Studio Suites. Rollaway beds are not allowed in the following room types: rooms with two queen beds, Presidential Suites, Ocean Grand Suite, Grand One Bedroom Suite. There is no charge for baby cribs.
EARLY DEPARTURE OR LATE CHECK-OUT
- An early departure fee of 100% of one night’s room rate and tax will be charged if the guest departs from the resort prior to their scheduled departure date. Please contact the resort directly for further information.
- Late check-out requests are subject to availability, otherwise, a fee is applicable.
GUEST ROOM ETIQUETTE
For the comfort of all, guests are asked to honor the following:
- Excessive noise in guest rooms is subject to removal from property
- Damaged property is subject to applicable charge
- No outside catering is allowed into guest rooms without a Waldorf Astoria Monarch Beach Resort & Club catering contract
- For safety reasons, no lit candles, active flames, or cooking appliances are allowed at any time
SMOKING & VAPING
The hotel is 100% non-smoking and non-vaping. A cleaning fee will be applied to a guest room where smoking or vaping has occurred.
Non-professional photography and filming is permitted on the hotel premises for registered hotel guests only. Professional photography is not permitted.
Please contact us directly at 1-800-722-1543 for requests to use any area of the hotel as a location for commercial photo-shoots and filming. Fees apply.
Wedding photography is reserved exclusively for our brides on their special day.
PACKAGE HANDLING POLICY
There is a package handling fee for all incoming and outbound packages. Please contact the hotel directly for the exact fee.
At Waldorf Astoria Monarch Beach Resort & Club, we know that pets are part of the family and we are happy to welcome your four-legged friend at our pet-friendly hotel.